Friday, October 10, 2008

Flyin' High

I had my jumping lesson today to get ready for the jumper show tomorrow. Coaster was awesome! The goal of the day was coursework with some height so that neither one of us are surprised tomorrow. As I'm nailing the courses she is setting up I noticed they were a little bigger than normal, but not really thinking about it. Ha.

After I dismounted I had to walk past the biggest oxer in the arena and realize that it is about 3'8"ish. And the crazy thing - that was our best fence every course we did! I'm on top of the world right now - not because of the height, because I've been there done that, but I'm just so happy with how well Coaster was jumping. Obviously all that flatwork is paying off beacuse he was a lot straighter and more adjustable than he's been in a long time!

No comments: