Monday, December 21, 2009

2009: A Year in Review

Wow, I look back on the past year with tired eyes. A lot has happened this year, some good, some bad, some heartbreaking. Goals were accomplished and goals were forgotten. Below I just made a quick highlight of what happened this past year...

  • Found out that some people are just down right big fat liars
  • Found out that some people have your back no matter what
  • Played around at the beach to mend a broken heart
  • Played around on the cross country course to mend a broken ego
  • Lost a grandmother to cancer
  • Gained some new confidence
  • Kicked ass at some horse shows (both myself and students)
  • Got my ass kicked by a disease named after a pig
...and finally what seemed to be the theme for the year: I threw my heart in soul into something just to have it thrown back in my face and fail, but I picked myself up and moved on to the next big project a little smarter...

Goodbye 2009, God I hope 2010 is so much better!!!

1 comment:

zach_rabow said...

I am sorry about the loss of your grandmother :'(

I also got my ass handed to me by that dam pig flu!

Good luck in 2010! Hopefully it will be better for both of us :)