Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Greatest Fear (Another Non-Horse Blog)


Maybe it's the two bottles of wine I've drank this weekend, or the Spanish scenery in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, but either way I've realized my greatest fear. I am scared to death that I will marry someone who I will eventually fall out of love with. I cannot imagine a sadder existence; bonded to somebody you love, but yet are not in love with them. Or worse still, someone who falls out of love with me. One of the worst realizations I've had in my life are those when I realized that I cared for someone more than they cared for me. Luckily it has only been with friendships and minor relationships, but it still hurts. I cannot imagine the pain of realizing your husband no longer is in love with you.

I believe that I have the ability to fall in love, I am just enough of a dreamer. I worry however about those who are either too scared or those who don't trust enough to fall in love eventually. There are some people who just won't let themselves fall. Those are the people that I worry about. Those are the people who will end up in not only a loveless marriage, but a truly unhappy life. I just hope that I will eventually find, not only happiness, but that in love feeling that will stand through thick and thin, till death do us part.

6 comments:

Bev said...

Be open to love. When you find it, don't be afraid to trust. Know there will times when even the best relationships will need attention, nurturing, and work, but it will be worth it. They are in many ways like a fine wine...

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read blogs like this. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 180 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?