Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Enough For The O'Connors = Good Enough For Me!

The past two weeks I've started taking Parelli lessons with the manager of Coaster's new barn. Several people have made fun of me, telling me that I should have fun teaching my big expensive Event horse circus tricks. Ha. I'm pretty sure if Linda Parelli can jump picnic tables and do piaffe and passage bridleless I have something to learn. I'm also pretty sure if Karen and David O'Connor have learned from it and applied it in their daily routines then there is definately something for me to learn as well. I've already started noticing good changes in my relationship with Coaster - and only in two weeks! I figure what the heck - it isn't going to hurt anything and it isn't going to do anything except strengthen our relationship - hey, maybe I should try it on my boyfriends! LoL!!!


No comments: