Monday, March 30, 2009

Healthy as a Horse....ha!

I feel so sorry for Coaster! He is suffering from an upper respiratory infection...he is coughing and farting (yes, at the same time like an old woman) anytime he does anything more stimulating than walking to the stall. I've started him on antibiotics...I guess this is what I get for living in a place that has horrible weather changes!!! At least we caught it before it got too bad - if the Tuciprim doesn't knock it out in a week then we may have to go get some shots...ugh, guess I won't be going to that event in May... I just don't feel like I should push his recovery and I definitely don't want to go to another event until I am 110% ready and confident - one tree in a lifetime is enough thank you very much! Hope everyone else's Spring season has started a little better than ours!!!

No comments: