Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Much Great News!

I am so very excited! After all the crap that has gone on this semester it looks like things are coming together for at least this weekend. I get to go help groom/braid/warm-up at an A Show in Tulsa tomorrow through Saturday, then Sunday I get to go school cross country. Yeah, that's right! I'm going to go school cross country up at Longview Horse Park in Missouri. I doubt I will jump very big, but just to go out and school some cross country basics will do wonders for our confidence! Aaaannnnddd...the barn said that they will build me a ditch to school over on a daily basis. Then, to top it all off - my grandmother who had an aneurysm while in California last month gets to come home next week - she's been in the hospital and then a rehab facility out there (my mom pretty much had to temporarily move out there to be with her)...but they get to drive home starting Monday! And it looks like she will make a FULL recovery - which she had about a 10% of doing a month ago! I know this all sounds like a lot of rambling, but I can't believe it is all coming together before finals start and ruin my happiness!

No comments: